• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

More Complete Insanity

I doubt the founding fathers are spinning. They put no term lmits in the Constitution when it was written and ratified by the statess. I'm sure it was debated, but they left it up to the people to decide.

Repeal would probably have no chance of happening given that the amendment was ratified after FDR's administration and his long term in office is the reason why the amandment was made in the first place. I doubt this would even get out of congress. I think it needs a 2/3 majority to pass, and then the states have to ratify it with another 2/3 majority. Never happen.

d

I beg to differ with you about the turning in the graves. We no longer have a Representative form of govt. We are no longer a sovereign nation. You might think this a wee bit harsh. We will soon be one nation with Canada and Mexico - this has been in the works for a long time. Trust me on this one - wait and see. :shock:

Keep 'em oiled, locked and loaded, LoneWolf TN ;)

Re: d

LoneWolf TN said:
I beg to differ with you about the turning in the graves. We no longer have a Representative form of govt. We are no longer a sovereign nation. You might think this a wee bit harsh. We will soon be one nation with Canada and Mexico - this has been in the works for a long time. Trust me on this one - wait and see. :shock:

Keep 'em oiled, locked and loaded, LoneWolf TN ;)

I realize that you have the belief that the country is going downhill towards a dictatorship but I just don't see if.

IM really not sure what being dead is all about ? I've never been dead ? I think turning in ones grave is but a quote . IM a poor guy here , and IM not to sure what the hell side IM on ? I just somewhat know this , Republicans = the Rich get Richer and the Poor (that's me) get poorer ....Democrates = The poorer seem to or tend to get a break here and there , almost like the Robin Hoods , like taking from the Rich and giving to the poor but yet the rich still remain rich ......IM really not very political when it comes right down to it , it just seems that the Repub's like war and Demo's tend to steer away from it if at all possible .....I haven't a clue why this is ? I just know over the last 46 years of my life , It always seems to be better for me when a Demo is in charge , I really don't care how long a President is in office as long as they are doing a good job and my life doesn't become a living hell , They talked about what a Great Pres Reagan was ? IM very sorry about this but I honestly don't understand why ? My mother and father did not like this man ? and my father worked for the state at the time (they to were poor like me) ...They liked Nixon and said he was a good President but yet he got caught unlike so many others before him, I did like Clinton unlike so many others , but when he was in office ,I as a poorman saw changes that helped others like me , (I could truly care less about his personal life , I thought Monica was cute anyway) I would more then likely lie myself if it had to do with my personal life....(ain't nobodies business but my own and God's ) Anyway .....weather or not your a repub or a demo or in between somewhere ? I just hope it all works out for the best for all of us concerned ....kind of like all the parties banding together for the right things and not so much the wrong. I really don't understand why the way things are sometimes ? Gay's and Gay marrages ? OK ...to me that's like the twilight zone .....but it is what it is and maybe there's just to much to understand about it to understand it ? I know what the Bible says about it .....but some human being wrote that as well ....I just need to live and let live the best that I can while IM still able , a-know-it-all....IM not ....far from it ....like politics and life ,there's just to much for one person to know . I can only hope and pray that I ain't twisting and turning in some grave when IM dead ? well .....my family cremates anyway so I guess ? I wouldn't have to worry about that even though I understood where LW-TN was coming from. You guys out there in Internet land have a great 4th of July .....While I'll be damned !!!! If it ain't Independents Day !!! Hmmmmm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.