• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Morons on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope it was only 13.50 So I'm keeping it it's a turner 751
I'm sorry if this sounds a bit harsh, but you're doing the same thing you were just bitching about. I've been on the ugly end of the screw stick before, more than once. It's not cool, dude. If it were me, I'd send the guy the asking price or ship it back. At least contact the seller and make it right.

Reactions: Riverman and Rwb
I'm sorry if this sounds a bit harsh, but you're doing the same thing you were just bitching about. I've been on the ugly end of the screw stick before, more than once. It's not cool, dude. If it were me, I'd send the guy the asking price or ship it back. At least contact the seller and make it right.
this whole thread from the op sounds sketchy. sounds to me like he ripped off the seller and like a dumb ass is posting a thread about it. what a POS!

no comment. has scent of dead carp laying on river bank

Reactions: Tokin
this whole thread from the op sounds sketchy. sounds to me like he ripped off the seller and like a dumb ass is posting a thread about it. what a POS!
I agree. Something is very "off" about this entire thread. And now, he is going to keep something he didn't pay for without even contacting the seller is just plain criminal. I don't care if it's 13 bux or 1300 bux. It's not right. We know who not to do business with on this forum!

For your and everybody else's notification the refund was stopped by ebay and the seller had no choice but to ship so either way no harm no foul was committed and I am still happy even if the seller isn't so stop with all the comebacks the problem was resolved . !!!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Tokin and Rwb
For your and everybody else's notification the refund was stopped by ebay and the seller had no choice but to ship so either way no harm no foul was committed and I am still happy even if the seller isn't so stop with all the comebacks the problem was resolved . !!!
That's a Browning 776 that is missing the front screen. You can see the residual glue. Also the mark 4 plug. All Turners anyway.

Reactions: Rwb and Joseph23
I agree. Something is very "off" about this entire thread. And now, he is going to keep something he didn't pay for without even contacting the seller is just plain criminal. I don't care if it's 13 bux or 1300 bux. It's not right. We know who not to do business with on this forum!
you are totally misinformed why not just keep your shoddy opinions to yourself in the future. !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb and groundwire
you are totally misinformed why not just keep your shoddy opinions to yourself in the future. !!!
Exactly! YOU are the one informing us and your "facts" are all over the place. Here's a little fact for you. when you put your scammy crap on a public forum most people are going to see through it. This is all a bunch of BS and easy to spot when every time you get critiqued on your post you change the story. We all get it. You've given us enough info.

Exactly! YOU are the one informing us and your "facts" are all over the place. Here's a little fact for you. when you put your scammy crap on a public forum most people are going to see through it. This is all a bunch of BS and easy to spot when every time you get critiqued on your post you change the story. We all get it. You've given us enough info.
exactly. mods delete this scammer thread

Reactions: Greg T and Rwb
Jazz just more notes than needed and obviously inept in understanding any thing again keep your shoddy unwanted comments to yourself have a great evening or day

P.S. just because you wear a funny hat doesn't make you a jazz musician . !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated