• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Motor Maul

Motormaul

X-Force and Fatboy Sells the same motormaul.
I found out from the horses mouth when my fatboy motormaul came with X-force stickers on it.
I have the 400amp. Works great with my dave 8pill, but I'm having problems trying to hold the volts on my dave 16pill. 8)

P.S.
The Xforce Sticker was on the Remote,there were no stickers on the maul

Re: Motormaul

Hitman 043 said:
I found out from the horses mouth when my fatboy motormaul came with X-force stickers on it.
I have the 400amp. Works great with my dave 8pill, but I'm having problems trying to hold the volts on my dave 16pill. 8)

P.S.
I chaged my mind on the motor maul. I decided to go with a custom built 300amp alternator.

Re: Motormaul

Hitman 043 said:

P.S.

Help. Can someone tell me how to post a question? I want to ask for suggestions on why my 400 amp motor maul works super on my 8pill and won't hold volts on my 16 pill? I've got enough bus batteries to run a 32pill, so it is not the batteries.

Thanks
HitMan 043
DaddyNature@msn.com

drifter 2 can be put together

you can order a 800 amp maul also.
the maul wont hold 20 volts, between battery volts at heavy draw, loss in the transistors and such. BUT there is an upgrade to the voltage regualtor that helps the system hold better.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.