• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Motormouth mall on 27.125

Status
Not open for further replies.
But OTOH, while I commend him on the clean, clear and strong signal, I must also say he sounded a lot like the fools on 6 that like to keep repeating their selves, laughing like a goof ball, and all the other assorted kid shit you hear on the bowl.

Motor Mouth Maul Technologies

Do you mean like the Cheeseburger Man on 28. RADIO CHECK, RADIO CHECK, RADIO CHECK, RADIO CHECK, RADIO CHECK, I'M GETTIN' ON DOWN... RADIO CHECK RADIO CHECK RADIO CHECK. WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS HATIN' ON THE CHEESBURGER MAN... RADIO CHECK RADIO CHECK..........:w00t::w00t::w00t::love:

Do you mean like the Cheeseburger Man on 28. RADIO CHECK, RADIO CHECK, RADIO CHECK, RADIO CHECK, RADIO CHECK, I'M GETTIN' ON DOWN... RADIO CHECK RADIO CHECK RADIO CHECK. WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS HATIN' ON THE CHEESBURGER MAN... RADIO CHECK RADIO CHECK..........:w00t::w00t::w00t::love:

I've never heard cheeseburger man before, but yeah that's about like the kid shit I was referring to....or like the fools on 6 that always repeat the same sentence in the beginning of their convo, then proceed to babble a lot of nothing over distorted audio, and then before they unkey the mic, they'll say "break-break-break" or "bye-bye-bye". Guess all that RF they've exposed themselves to is getting the better of their judgement, if they had any to begin with.

Reactions: 1 person
I enjoy listening to the Motor Mouth Maul. Sometimes he does babble a bit but for the most part he is making solid contacts and even giving very good watergates to people who ask for them.

But most of all, his radio can make even my little pro510 sound like champ, sight for sore ears if you know what I mean.

Friday, I heard motor mouth maul on 27.025 (channel 6). Yes indeed this guy has probably the best sounding station I have heard, and quite possibly the most powerful too. In fact here I am in Missouri, this guy is in California, I turn the squelch on my radio fully CW and HE STILL breaks thru my squelch threshold? :eek::blink::unsure:

Holy shit batman, sounds like he's a mile away and clear as a bell.

But OTOH, while I commend him on the clean, clear and strong signal, I must also say he sounded a lot like the fools on 6 that like to keep repeating their selves, laughing like a goof ball, and all the other assorted kid shit you hear on the bowl.

Motor Mouth Maul Technologies

I heard he runs over 50k. Thats more than most commercial broadcast FM radio stations run!

i dont get it

I just dont understand the infatuation with all that power and building antenna systems like that.The whole thrill to me about talking on radio is making contacts with as little as possible.I refuse to run amps in my setups and i never have a problem making contacts.I dont run beams and all that just a simple 99 a stock radio and i get out all over.Sure people like this guy may key on me etc but where is the challenge in running all that power?And why the hell would you want broadcast audio on the 11 meter band.Its not like its a legit radio station your making money on etc.I hear alot of guys out their doing the whole needle bender baloney but most of em come thru distorted on ssb and just cause so much qrm its disgusting.I had one idiot on 38fm today bleeding over lsb running 1500 watts.

Reactions: 2 people
I just dont understand the infatuation with all that power and building antenna systems like that.The whole thrill to me about talking on radio is making contacts with as little as possible.I refuse to run amps in my setups and i never have a problem making contacts.I dont run beams and all that just a simple 99 a stock radio and i get out all over.Sure people like this guy may key on me etc but where is the challenge in running all that power?And why the hell would you want broadcast audio on the 11 meter band.Its not like its a legit radio station your making money on etc.I hear alot of guys out their doing the whole needle bender baloney but most of em come thru distorted on ssb and just cause so much qrm its disgusting.I had one idiot on 38fm today bleeding over lsb running 1500 watts.

I don't either. Imagine what all that RF in a mobile does to the body???? Microwave themselves inside. :confused:

Reactions: 2 people
nope never i dont use amps because of 2 reasons...one my neighbors would have a excuse and two it defeats the challenge in radio

If you know what the hell you are doing, and MMM definitely does, there is no safety issue. So he has a portable beam? so? where is all the dangerous power? I don't hate on the guy at all. I'm totally impressed and wish I had his set up. And yeah, he has more money tied up in his mic's than a lot of the apes on the toilet bowl have in their whole system.

I don't either. Imagine what all that RF in a mobile does to the body???? Microwave themselves inside. :confused:

Different strokes for different folks. However I agree 110%. Not ragging on CB ops (because I still operate on CB from time to time) but most of them "think" they "need" to run power. Most of them are not trained to know the dangerous effects of RF radiation....or what it means to have a good antenna/coax/low SWR. They think "watts" and "pounds" coming from class C amps is where it's at. However, in CB it's always a game of trying to out do the other guy/every man for himself, and all that does is causes problems.

On the other hand, perhaps those that participate in trying to be the biggest mouth on the air, are doing the gene pool a huge favor with all that RF radiation they're exposing themselves to.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.