• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Motormouth mall on 27.125

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I said. You can't tell me all that hootin and hollerin, and silly crap doesn't sound like a pack of monkeys at the zoo. Apes on the toilet bowl. TEH TEH TEH, LOOKY HERE COTTENPICKAH, I JUST LAID IT ON YA, YUK YUK YUK, I JUST GOT , BYE BYE BYE.

Reactions: 1 person
Here we are coming up on 2013 and we still have people calling others apes because they talk or look differently than you. How about showing the class one would think came with earning that extra class license?

Reactions: 2 people
If you know what the hell you are doing, and MMM definitely does, there is no safety issue. So he has a portable beam? so? where is all the dangerous power?...

really? ya might wanna read the FCC OET bulletin 65

it clearly states the MINIMIN uncontrolled distance from a radiating antenna @ 27 MHZ is about 32 feet @ 1500 watts to comply with the ANSI power density MAXIMUM limit of .2 mW/cm\2.

the distance is an inverse function of power, anything above 1500 watts/more gain/ect decreases the min distance.

........... but, as a newby extra, you already knew that, right?

really? ya might wanna read the FCC OET bulletin 65

it clearly states the MINIMIN uncontrolled distance from a radiating antenna @ 27 MHZ is about 32 feet @ 1500 watts to comply with the ANSI power density MAXIMUM limit of .2 mW/cm\2.

the distance is an inverse function of power, anything above 1500 watts/more gain/ect decreases the min distance.

........... but, as a newby extra, you already knew that, right?

The unattractive thing about RF radiation is you almost never notice its affects until its way too late and the damage has been done. We also learn more about this topic or admit we were wrong with previous judgments in each decade that passes. Fifty years go it was considered OK to place 16 dipoles around the observation deck of the Empire State building for FM broadcast use. About 25 years later they figured out what a radiation hazard this was to people on the observation deck and those who worked inside the building around the windows those antennas are mounted near. This was serious enough that an entire new antenna system was designed to replace the original Alford even though it had performed excellent.

I'll bet in another 25 years companies like Motorola may start losing court cases when defendants have brain tumors that perfectly match the size and shape of cell phone antennas or when we can no longer deny that there has been an exponential increase in tumors of the ear and brain since cell phones and blue tooth devices hit the market. It may not come until all the kids today using cell phones with thinner skulls receive their daily doses for some time. The younger the user, the more susceptible they are to this hazard over the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.