• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

moving the chat box ?

B

BOOTY MONSTER

how about moving the chat box to above the forum section rather than having to click a link to go find it and having to approve a java program ?

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking for? Are you just looking to have the link to the chat somewhere else on the site?

was suggesting to have it displayed directly above the main forum page so it isn't necessary to click twice and allow a program to run just to see it . kinda like some places are doing ,,,,,,

might even generate more traffic ......

Last edited by a moderator:
...really booty?
Cmon it is an idea that could be thought out, however linking us to a disturbing site that belongs in Hitlers rotted out ass below the depths of hell just to show what you are trying to explain is foolish.

Last edited:
...really booty?
Cmon it is an idea that could be thought out, however linking us to a disturbing site that belongs in Hitlers rotted out ass below the depths of hell just to show what you are trying to explain is foolish.

Fixed that. If that was the only example available then obviously it is not a real popular idea. :D

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.