• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

moving the chat box ?

that's why i suggested putting it at the top of the forum subject page gorgan . i'm thinking if folks see it and see activity that they might be more inclined to join in and chat .

mo has a idea so we'll see what happens .

How about if I provide a chat function that is even cooler than both those other sites and what we have?

any progress on the new chat box ?
IMO it sucks that i have to allow unrestricted access to my computer by the current chat program here in order to use it ................. if anyone else ever used it to start with .

any progress on the new chat box ?
IMO it sucks that i have to allow unrestricted access to my computer by the current chat program here in order to use it ................. if anyone else ever used it to start with .

Yea it is a bummer having to allow the java

I never seem to see anyone using that feature. Does anyone use it?
I use it but never see anyone on, ever.

BOOTY MONSTER said:
how about moving the chat box to above the forum section rather than having to click a link to go find it and having to approve a java program ?
Would be neat yes,LIKE SHOUTBOX :)

The javachat works fine though also.. (I havent been in there in awhile)

Oops, sorry - forgot all about it. I'll start working on it.

IMO it would be great on the home page even if it were still to use Java just as long as people don't have to click a link to access the chat. + non members could post there questions there and if anyone decides to flood the chat a bot in the chat 24/7 to moderate how many messages etc etc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated