• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mr X legit?

I've dealt with him a few times over the phone and by mail because he'd purchased some parts from me. Judging only by that that he seems to be pretty competent as a technician but I've been never dealt with any of of his products. I speak spanish so there was no language barrier other than my lack of correctness in speaking the true language(I speak texican). He seems like an honest guy and like others already said, he caters to the likes of the folks south of the border. I'm not into all those "llamadores" but the eye candy is kind of cool to look at if you're into all that. Not really my style but it is to others so I won't knock it as we all have our own opinion. That's about all I can say as far as Mr-X

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
How a radio sounds doesn't always mean how it performs, most I bet are over driven with audio,echo or watts.... most are the end user fault for sounding like crap
Not the tech

I got a faceplate from them for my 48T. Wasn’t as cool as I expected. Was missing the small details and I even sent them a pic of exact one I wanted. The painted amp is what gives it a different look. Anywho speaking of 48T, mine crapped out and I sent it to a guy not gonna mention names (Columbus, Ohio) to be repaired and install some lights and change display colors. Had it like 3 months and said he couldn’t figure it out, sent it back and EVERY pot was reinstalled upside down Ya just never know who’s who on the internet. Thought about sending it to Lester but figured he’d have s long wait list. I don’t know what I’m gonna do with it yet
Give truck cb sales a try. He has a wait but only about 3weeks he’s local to me known him for a few years

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.