• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mr1Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
bcrewcaptain said:
now Tommy....when was the last time you were by there?

You are paranoid, I for one don't believe every ahole is twowatt, I think you give that guy way to much credit.

RUCKUS said:
Thats great to hear... and im behind you guys 100%... Need any help "taking out the trash" please let me know 8)

Please explain what you mean please, this is just the internet, nothing more nothing less. :roll:

Well I think RUCKUS post was pretty clear.....

There has to be lots of trash in the the control room...

I mean those guys are locked up 14 hours aday making sure that this forum stays clear of unwanted BS.... The mods and admins shouldnt have to make trips to the dumpster also...Givem a break!!!

Im sure the trash cans are full by now... Anything to help... Anything wrong with that????

CDX424 said:
bcrewcaptain said:

You are paranoid, I for one don't believe every ahole is twowatt, I think you give that guy way to much credit.

aaaah..certain things lead you to certain people...nuff said

CDX424 said:
bcrewcaptain said:

you now have the aholes from 1stop who are mad at the former members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.