• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mr1Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hc714

Apr 6, 2005
peanut state
If this is you, Frank. Tell me why I was banned please. I sent several emails when I first could not log on, even requested pasword support and received this email. Password just would not work. This went on for about a week then bam was no longer a member. Would like to know.

Join the club. There is LOTS of us who got SCREWED from 1STOP forum. We have never gotten any response on why we were banned. I have never gotten a response whom them and then I heard where the A##### copied a post I had made over here so don't expect a answer unless it is another LIE from them. You are better off over here as this is a much better forum with good people who don't screw you or ban you for no reason!!! RON44613 (BlueDevil)

" To 1 STOP A######## "
P.S. YOU can copy this post and put it on the A## forum if you wish with my permisson!!!

This is pathetically funny; :cry: how do you guys really know that this is the real "FRANK"?

Why are you guys so emotional about being booted from 1-STOP? :evil:

How mant times were you IGNORED when you e-mailed "FRANK"? :roll:

Now, somebody comes on here with a username of "Mr. 1-Stop" and you guys start foaming at the mouths (same way with "WARLOCK") :x

thebannedbus1.JPG

The bus is still rolling......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mr1Stop and Cobra19GTL have been banned for impersonation and attempting to stir up trouble.

That was not Frank from 1Stop.

HEHEH I hate it when that happens... lol it seams that our MODS dont play around either :LOL:

No Ruckus, the admins and mods here dont mess around. We want to have a place to enjoy our hobby. We d o have alot of fun here also. But when it comes down to stuff like this we don't mess with it.

Been there done that.....

Thats great to hear... and im behind you guys 100%... Need any help "taking out the trash" please let me know 8)

Moleculo said:
Mr1Stop and Cobra19GTL have been banned for impersonation and attempting to stir up trouble.

That was not Frank from 1Stop.

who was cobra19gtl supposed to be? how did mr1stop
get on here in the first place? someone had to let him in :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.