• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mudflap Antenna

Oh boy - that is where I want to put my antenna to be really efficient - underneath the vehicle instead on top of it.

Sorry - me no likee - but thanks for posting that link . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
jeesh another scat video :drool:

Eeeewwwww! Shame on you for saying that. :eek:

Years ago before the internet was even an idea, a company was founded in California sometime around 64 or 65 I think. They named the company SCAT and sold some killer VW engines and parts.

Years later I had a friend wanting to build a VW for racing so I told him to come over and we would look them up on-line.

I had never heard of the tern scat used for anything other than this company so when he got here I fired the boat anchor PC up, went to IE and because I was such a computer savvy kind of guy typed scat into the address bar and hit Ctrl-enter to go straight to their site.

We both got a quick education, I could not close the windows that were popping up quick enough and finally just ripped the power cord out of the wall.

Welcome to the Internet. :blink::blush::eek::laugh:

Eeeewwwww! Shame on you for saying that. :eek:

Years ago before the internet was even an idea, a company was founded in California sometime around 64 or 65 I think. They named the company SCAT and sold some killer VW engines and parts.

Years later I had a friend wanting to build a VW for racing so I told him to come over and we would look them up on-line.

I had never heard of the tern scat used for anything other than this company so when he got here I fired the boat anchor PC up, went to IE and because I was such a computer savvy kind of guy typed scat into the address bar and hit Ctrl-enter to go straight to their site.

We both got a quick education, I could not close the windows that were popping up quick enough and finally just ripped the power cord out of the wall.

Welcome to the Internet. :blink::blush::eek::laugh:
Scat is also an name for Bear Shit so this antenna is still BS and I have some of those links to the WWW if you care to try them.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated