• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Multiple radios - microphones - amps for sale

BigKahuna

Jan 31, 2015
Prices are firm, paypal only, all items pricing includes shipping. U.S. only no Alaska or Hawaii.

Icom IC-M600 HF Radio + Astatic Echomax 2000 + RM KL203 Amplifier + Alan HQ 2300 Meter - $450

# 1 - No, I wont separate, package deal. This is an older marine HF Transceiver - comes with manual and short power cord. I got good reports with this radio and the astatic desk mike, people said the audio was loud and clean. On low power setting you can run it with the KL203, or you can run it barefoot on high power. Rated for 100w but will do around 50w on 11 meters SSB. This radio works a little differently than a standard radio - it doesnt have a standard turner, you input the frequencies and save them and then you can turn the knob to flip through all the saved frequencies or you can directly key in a frequency.

Palomar Elite 250 - $100

Cobra XL 450 - $250

Realistic DX-394 - $100

AM/FM/SSB receiver, comes with back of set antenna

Turner +3 (silver) - $50

In working condition - 4 pin, noticed that sometimes wouldnt key radio until I jiggled cord, I think might just need a new 4 pin plug.

Turner +3B (black) - $50

Untested - I've had this for years and planned to use it but never got around to it. It just needs the battery connector replaced (a simple job). Since I never replaced it I have no idea of the working condition but I''d guess that it's working.

Anytone AT-6666 - $175

Tested and working. Comes with microphone - power cords are short coming out of back (no fuse) so you'll want to add a fuse in line before powering up.

Maxlog 8900 - $175

Tested and working. One of the smallest SSB export radios I've ever seen. Comes with radio and microphone and power cord.

Just in case - if someone wants the whole list of items: $1000 shipped.

I'm going to give it 2 days on here before I sell the individual items to see if anyone wants to take it all as I'd rather just pack it all up and ship it to one location.

Cobra 450 XL and Microphones pending sale.

Items remaining -

Ham radio+Echomax+KL203+meter combo - price drop - $400

Palomar Elite - $100

Realistic DX394 - $200

Anyone 6666 - $175

Rest of items going to ebay on Saturday. Last call.

Ham radio+Echomax+KL203+meter combo - price drop - $400

Palomar Elite - $100

Realistic DX394 - $100

Anyone 6666 - $175

Do you know if the DX 394 is the "B" revision?

Someone oughta pick up that Icom M600... that thing will put out some real power on the top bands...

Thanks,
ButtFuzz

Do you know if the DX 394 is the "B" revision?

Someone oughta pick up that Icom M600... that thing will put out some real power on the top bands...

Thanks,
ButtFuzz
The Realistic DX-394 serial number is C004153 Made in China.

Here's how to determine if a or b model... around the back of the unit, there's a label upper right with a little A or B in the corner... Thanks.

3841-1450269258-b47adc9de77545bde827d4c6bdc6fda8.png

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.