• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My Dodge Caravan

Hope that is grease finger prints on the wood grain and not black mold. That would look great in a oak dog box looks like plenty of room between seats then someone could ride shotgun... Also when someone says you have a big radio you can say wait until you see it. :eek:

DJboutit said:
Both antennas are hot have not noticed any better direction

I asked the question previously because the spacing between the two antennas even if the setup was radiator and back door seemed small. Your reply that both antennas are hot means there's a co-phased arrangement, am I correct in presuming this ? Are you using a co-phase harness ? (75 ohm coax) Have you used a field strength meter ? Does your setup radiate stronger north-south or east-west ?

73's

SmackDown said:
DJboutit said:
Both antennas are hot have not noticed any better direction

I asked the question previously because the spacing between the two antennas even if the setup was radiator and back door seemed small. Your reply that both antennas are hot means there's a co-phased arrangement, am I correct in presuming this ? Are you using a co-phase harness ? (75 ohm coax) Have you used a field strength meter ? Does your setup radiate stronger north-south or east-west ?

73's

"T connector at the amplifier to hookup the 2 antennas"

not really a cophase setup. probably using the t connector and 2 50 ohm coax feedlines. Why? I have no earthly idea. surely cant have a good swr.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.