• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MY DOG IS BETTER THAN YOUR DOG!

kg6ypa

Sep 13, 2009
GUN DOG WILLOW

Attachments

• 101_1155.jpg
    101_1155.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 539
  • 101_1153.jpg
    101_1153.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 445
  • 101_1042.jpg
    101_1042.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 536
  • 101_1007.jpg
    101_1007.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 531
Reactions: 3 people

I dunno Dude...

Meet "Hank" AKA Mr. Hankie

Got him as a young pup...
mark_lick_sm.jpg

Schooled him in the fine art of pimpin' at an early age...
pimp_sm.jpg

Now almost four and a little more refined...
BdayBoy_sm.jpg

But he still has the best registered name in the book!
AKC certificate_sm.jpg

(If you don't "get" the name, check"South Park Red Rocket" on You Tube)

My dog luci-fur

This is luci (moose) doing pretty much everything she does; licking peanut butter off her nose, running, "chomping" water, sleeping, sleeping, and rolling over to sleep more. Shes up to 17 commands now, and very well behaved for a pit-mix under 3 years. These are all cell phone pics by the way.

luci1.jpg

luci2.jpg

luci run.jpg

luciback.jpg

lucilick.jpg

luciwater.jpg

moose.jpg

My Border Collie / Australian Shepherd

Aka Border Auzy She is 14 years old now.

Attachments

• April.jpg
    April.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 432
  • April River trip 021.jpg
    April River trip 021.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 447
  • Christmas at the River 005.jpg
    Christmas at the River 005.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 478
  • My Mean Dog 2.jpg
    My Mean Dog 2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 405
Reactions: 1 person
Stupid forums! Wont let me upload my pix, the file size is to big, only allows 640. dumb. oh well, no pics for now I guess...

Stupid forums! Wont let me upload my pix, the file size is to big, only allows 640. dumb. oh well, no pics for now I guess...

You're right, it is dumb. Tim should pay for the extra bandwidth and constantly upgrade servers to be able to archive all the 5meg pictures of your dog that you want to post.

STUPID TIM!

Btw, thanks for the reminder that this thing doesn't run on "thanks". I think I'll go hit the "donate" link up on the menu bar now.

PMG

Reactions: 1 person
If you use instagram you can get the pics in the right size by: right clicking the image and click" view background image" then when that opens right click the image again and" save as". That's how I took the pics of my dog off my girlfriends instagram.

You're right, it is dumb. Tim should pay for the extra bandwidth and constantly upgrade servers to be able to archive all the 5meg pictures of your dog that you want to post.

STUPID TIM!

Btw, thanks for the reminder that this thing doesn't run on "thanks". I think I'll go hit the "donate" link up on the menu bar now.

PMG

LOL, well thanks :) The biggest issue is that if you don't limit the size, it makes a mess of the page layout when people try to read the site. People have different size monitors also, so it's another way to limit complaints. With the proliferance of larger monitors, it's probably time to make the max size a little bigger.

Monkee our repeater mascot:

Here is our repeater mascot, my do is better your dog, no let me rephrase it, my dog will eat your dog. Just kidding guys, this is my home protection & my buddy.

Henry (K9KAO)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.