• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MY DOG IS BETTER THAN YOUR DOG!

SORRY NOT YORKIE CORGIE
That's been mentioned, but most of the 'mixes' I've seen don't look like Kiddo.

I looked on line, and did find one that looks a lot like her, so I guess it possible. My wife and I discussed it, but decided not to spend $80. to have a DNA test.

I really don't care what she is ... she just melted my heart when I first saw her.

She licks my face to wake me up in the morning ... so she has someone to play ball with (which is a non-stop addiction she has) :laugh:

Here's a pic of the Corgie/Russel mix I found, that does look like her:

Attachments

• corgie-russell mix.jpg
    corgie-russell mix.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 298
no modesty here...

he even has a Scrapr Green Toy

Big B

Attachments

• z_notmodest.jpg
    z_notmodest.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 195
Sierra Nevada, When my kid's came up with the name I thought cool, name the dog after my favorite beer. No Dad! Our favorite camping mountains! She was a pound puppy. I could not ask for a more loving member of the family.

God made a Dog

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9wWHLdHroyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(y):D

Willow all groed up now

My dog is still better than your dog!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_1893.jpg
    100_1893.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 262
  • 100_1894.jpg
    100_1894.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 288
  • 100_1897.jpg
    100_1897.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 264
Reactions: 1 person
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.