• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My prized cz 527 in .204 ruger broke kudos to cz

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
Went to exterminate a coyote. Aimed down on ol wylie n as i closed the bolt KABOOM rifle fired missing wylie about 50 ft.
Got home removed stock to get a reading on problem.
Broken trigger spring.
I called cz and got MATT in parts. Very nice person.
He asked for serial number n said you got lifetime warrenty so im sending you new spring free of charge. He made sure address was still same then sent me to 1 of the gun smiths. He detailed the process to replace the spring.i already know how but never know might learn a thing or 2.
This rifle wasnt cheep but not expensive.well built nice finish very accurate. Springs do break. I was ready to pay had debit card in hand.
Id buy another cz if i get new rifle itch again

CZ-550 in 9.3x62 ought to be about right for FrankenPigs.

WereBears. PoodleWolves. Whatever DNA-modified weirdnesses get released on us (let’s not forget cretins with “tiger sanctuaries”; imagine those escaped or released by dozens or hundreds).

There’s some things they got right the first time. A half-million African farmers & ranchers trusted that round for over a century.

Sounds to me like fun loading and re-loading.
Nothing but a CZ will do.

12EF3E8E-C0CE-4B84-9D5D-223855326C0A.jpeg

Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb

WereBears. PoodleWolves. Whatever DNA-modified weirdnesses get released on us (let’s not forget cretins with “tiger sanctuaries”; imagine those escaped or released by dozens or hundreds).

There’s some things they got right the first time. A half-million African farmers & ranchers trusted that round for over a century.

View attachment 41400

i keep eying another cz,nice wood great finish n workmanship

Reactions: Slowmover

https://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/gun-nut/93x62-the-germans-338/

View attachment 41400

https://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/gun-nut/93x62-the-germans-338/

Reactions: 357magnum
CZ has great customer service. The local rifle club my father belongs to bought some CZs for the junior club. The triggers were recalled. Rather than the BS of shipping all of the rifles back. At the clubs request CZ just sent all new triggers for the guns. The trigger group is modular so it was just a swap out for the new triggers. Don't recall the exact module, but the rifles were bull barreled light weight 22s.

CZ has great customer service. The local rifle club my father belongs to bought some CZs for the junior club. The triggers were recalled. Rather than the BS of shipping all of the rifles back. At the clubs request CZ just sent all new triggers for the guns. The trigger group is modular so it was just a swap out for the new triggers. Don't recall the exact module, but the rifles were bull barreled light weight 22s.
well built respectful firearms builder

Coyotes crazy here last night on the farm ! Sounded like they were right outside our Bedroom Window . All my animals were penned & safe . Those :censored: just annoy me ! But @ night , you can't shoot what you can't see ! :LOL: So out comes the old Stevens single shot ( too lazy to clean my good guns after firing ) , Steven's has been thru a barn fire , still shoots , just now it's sprayed flat black . 3 rounds in my special tree to scare them off ! That tree is gonna die it's got so much lead in it ! :ROFLMAO: It was dark , I grabbed my rounds off the shelf near gun , chambered 1 , fired .. My wife said what was that ? Oops ! Sorry ! I found some 22 shorts , chambered one , fired , heck my pellet gun is louder than those ? :LOL: 2 CCI Stingers later , Coyotes , left ! One of these days I will flood light my Farm on 1 switch ! I hate those :censored: !Ps , I have those neighbors , they are trying to eat ? Let them go eat YOUR :censored: ! Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

Coyotes crazy here last night on the farm ! Sounded like they were right outside our Bedroom Window . All my animals were penned & safe . Those :censored: just annoy me ! But @ night , you can't shoot what you can't see ! :LOL: So out comes the old Stevens single shot ( too lazy to clean my good guns after firing ) , Steven's has been thru a barn fire , still shoots , just now it's sprayed flat black . 3 rounds in my special tree to scare them off ! That tree is gonna die it's got so much lead in it ! :ROFLMAO: It was dark , I grabbed my rounds off the shelf near gun , chambered 1 , fired .. My wife said what was that ? Oops ! Sorry ! I found some 22 shorts , chambered one , fired , heck my pellet gun is louder than those ? :LOL: 2 CCI Stingers later , Coyotes , left ! One of these days I will flood light my Farm on 1 switch ! I hate those :censored: !Ps , I have those neighbors , they are trying to eat ? Let them go eat YOUR :censored: ! Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo
i pine for a nite vision scope n silencer for my 204 ruger n 22-250 just for wylie n his packs

Reactions: 357magnum
Rwb , 2015 , Easter Sunday , Got out of the shower , I had at least 6 in the pasture , 1 tearing a pet duck apart . I had a house full of company coming that year , Leo spent the day on the barn roof w/ a 6 pack of Coors Light . I shot 2 that day & I still love the way they jump straight in the air when shot right ! :whistle::LOL: Just me I'm sick ! :ROFLMAO: Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.