• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MY X mas gift

Happy_Hamer

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 22, 2001
jkjeep001fh7.jpg

:D :D :D 8) ||||| 8)

Well, they rounded the corners off. That wasn't nice of them.

Nice Jeep though.

Get a different tire carrier / bumper. Many have serious antenna mounts built in.

Nice Jeep Hamer. I have a 99 Cherokee Sport which will be paid off here in the next 10-14 days and looking forword to getting a Rubicon. I understand the mounting problems, especially on the inside with the radio. They don't leave much room.

The inside is not really a problem since I have the 857D with seperation kit. I mounted the radio on top of dash and the Jeep has a built in electronic compass and it was stock South East no matter what direction, from the radio speaker I am sure so I ran the seperation kit with face plate only and it worked fine.

Also the Jeep radio has a input for an MP3 player, I hooked the headphone jack from the radio to the input of the Jeep stereo and now I have ham radio on 7 speakers :D

Look on top of radio, this is where I will be mounting the 857D faceplate, notice the 1/8" input jack for MP3 or the 857D :D

Also note, Sirius radio, HOWARD STERN WOOOOOHOO 24/7

dsc00576ot7.jpg

You lucky dog:D
My wife and I were at the dealer ship the other day and drove the new 4dr jeep. The first thing I looked for was a spot for my yaesu 817 and atas until I get my 100d or 857d. I too noticed the input jack(how does surround ham sound :LOL: :LOL:
I really would like to get the 4dr but I might have to settle on the 2dr. NICE JEEP

dxhound said:
You lucky dog:D
My wife and I were at the dealer ship the other day and drove the new 4dr jeep. The first thing I looked for was a spot for my yaesu 817 and atas until I get my 100d or 857d. I too noticed the input jack(how does surround ham sound :LOL: :LOL:
I really would like to get the 4dr but I might have to settle on the 2dr. NICE JEEP

You wont be SETTLING for anything both are a great ride

christmas gift

Its a good looking christmas gift...I'm a jeeper myself.Would like to post a photo of my jeep but don't know how..
MERRY CHRISTMAS..HAPPY NEW YEAR !
CDX 116

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.