• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NC-57M

HomerBB

Jan 4, 2009
Rogers, Ar
What would something like this in working order be worth?
N-57M.JPG

What would something like this in working order be worth?
N-57M.JPG

You can find someone that auctions it for more money. You can try auctioning it at ebay starting with a higher price. What you got is a vintage rig. There's people out there that collects this kind of radio for display I'm sure. Don't sell it for $100. It's a piece of Ham radio history pal. You rather donate it in some tech museum (ex. Chicago Museum of Science & Industry) if you can't sell it for a higher price. Who knows it well inspire young people to get to the amateur radio hobby.

It's a collectors piece (Circa 1957).

Last edited:
I appreciate the sentiments you've just expressed. I located it at a flea market with a $75 price tag on it. I haven't bought it, but wondered whether to do so, or if someone like you speak of might find the value of it.

I appreciate the sentiments you've just expressed. I located it at a flea market with a $75 price tag on it. I haven't bought it, but wondered whether to do so, or if someone like you speak of might find the value of it.

Looks like its in a mint condition. If you ask me, I'll say you got to buy it. It's a collectors item.

It does look pretty good.
I'll have to think a bit more and look at the $$. A dollar spent here won't spend there. Very tempted.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.