• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

need Hawaii bad

You guys just need to stay up and burn the midnight oil.The last several nights 20m has been full of stations from VK6,ZL1,ZK1,FK,T31,V6,and YB .There has also been some good stuff from 5N and 5H around the same time (0300Z-0500Z) and 7Z has been active a lot the last few days. Wish I could say I worked them all but 100 watts and a three element tribander at 40 feet can't bust some of those pileups. :?

QRN said:
You guys just need to stay up and burn the midnight oil.The last several nights 20m has been full of stations from VK6,ZL1,ZK1,FK,T31,V6,and YB .There has also been some good stuff from 5N and 5H around the same time (0300Z-0500Z) and 7Z has been active a lot the last few days. Wish I could say I worked them all but 100 watts and a three element tribander at 40 feet can't bust some of those pileups. :?

I may just do that, and I feel your pain, I have 100w and an inverted V so I have a hell of a time working my way to the front. lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.