• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need picture of Expo 100 Expander Kit N

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
I have one of these kits Im putting in a Iniden 640E SSB radio and ofcourse when they manufactured these they musta had 2 year olds doing their soldering of the wires and the light green wire cam off the board and I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THE HECK IT GOES!!!

I do remember that this wire was a feed for the clarifier voltage to the Expo board but if someone has one they can snap a pic if top and bottom Ide be ever so greatful as I am lost here without a pic of where this wire goes and Im pretty sure that the other wires will be popping off aswell until I solder them all correctly. This is a shot in the dark Im sure but if someone could help it would be great. Thanks .......Tony

I have one of these kits Im putting in a Iniden 640E SSB radio and ofcourse when they manufactured these they musta had 2 year olds doing their soldering of the wires and the light green wire cam off the board and I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THE HECK IT GOES!!!

I do remember that this wire was a feed for the clarifier voltage to the Expo board but if someone has one they can snap a pic if top and bottom Ide be ever so greatful as I am lost here without a pic of where this wire goes and Im pretty sure that the other wires will be popping off aswell until I solder them all correctly. This is a shot in the dark Im sure but if someone could help it would be great. Thanks .......Tony

I have an Exxpo 'N' kit, I'll dig it out and see where the wire goes and post a pic....

73 mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.