• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need QRZ or LoTW for ND or MI

SLR_65

Dec 27, 2014
Hi Guys,

Working on my QRZ SSB Worked All States award and I'm down to North Dakota and Michigan. I need a contact in each and need them QRZ or LoTW confirmed (I can import a LoTW confirmation into QRZ and they will count it).

I'm in Nebraska, retired, Extra Class, and I can work 80 through 10 meter so about any time and any freq would be fine, since it's so close 40 60 or 80 is probably the best shot.

My email on QRZ is good.

Thanks guys, 73

Steve, KA0NEB

I work OMISS and HHH regularly, but propagation doesn't often allow me to work them during net times, and the stations I have worked don't do QRZ or LoTW, just cards. (I don't work 3905 often as I'm low vision and their logger isn't easy to customize to the large, high contrast fonts I need, NetLogger works much better for me)
I have my ARRL WAS, but when I imported my LoTW to QRZ I ended up just six short of their award too, so I decided to chase it too, and I've worked all but these two now.
I've tried QSW ME too, but there's only a couple stations listed and they aren't answering requests via their message board, or even their QRZ listed emails.
If anyone could help me out, it'd be appreciated...and if anyone needs a Nebraska sked, just drop me a note.
Steve, KA0NEB

Worked perfect, THANK YOU Rich!!!

Now, anyone from North Dakota out there?

Steve, KA0NEB

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.