• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NEED SBE CONSOLE VI (6) SERVICE MANUAL PLEASE...

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
Hi folks - I need the SBE Console VI (six) full service manual with all block diagrams please !!!

ASAP......

Retro - (Jimbo)

Yeah CB Tricks didn't help enough, just came from my techs and it took alot longer due to not having the original in it's entirety and all the block diagrams.... I'm trying to obtain all of it still...

Gonna give justradios.com a chance though since those idiots on nodevice.com took the easy route and sells what CB Tricks already listed, yeah a rip off !!!!!!!!!!

Ohh, so it's wrong on the website then! They should change it to the OWNER'S manual, and not the service manual. I don't have anything like that around here. I think when I did the work on a Console VI about 10 years or so ago I went off of the Pace 1000B 40ch. manual. It has about the exact same board as the Console VI.

~Cheers~

Yeah finding what would I classify as authentic and complete for a service manual is perhaps unlikely to find but since I officially own a Console 6 now, I'd like to have it regardless... I appriciate gentlemen !!! Still not finding the goods yet though.......

I just looked over the Console VI info on CBTricks. There are board layouts, parts lists, and a very legible schematic. What more do you need ? I'm certain that Exit 13, Robb, or any other REAL technician could do whatever is needed on this rig with the information available. If your "tech" needs a block diagram to tell him what's what on the schematic, then (I hate to say it) you need to dump this guy.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated