• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need schematics for SBE 1000 Keycom please...

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
Hi everyone, Who's got the Sams Photofact 212 which has this radio in it for the schematics (SBE 1000 Keycom) ?

I tried eBay and nobody seems to have that number for Sams Photofacts. I was hoping someone on here could pass it to me please, would be greatly appriciated many times over !

Or a weblink that still works to get it please...

Seems to me this radio would have the same keypad chip setup as the SBE Console 6 and Sidebander 6, if anyone can confirm that for me on the internals of the radios too, would help alot please !

Thanks in advance for looking and passint this on to a possible help for me and I have many Sams books but not the 212 on this so if anybody needs help on a particular radio I might be able to help as well...

Retro

Attachments

• SBE KeyCom 1000 RARE radio 1.JPG
    SBE KeyCom 1000 RARE radio 1.JPG
    302.5 KB · Views: 8

I bought a download for the Cobra 148GTL from that site. Not that I couldn't get info on the 148 elsewhere, but it was a complete Sam's file and still have it today. Never printed it up, just kept it on one of my computers for when I need to do serious troubleshooting. Is it worth it in your case? That is up to you . . . I couldn't find any info on CB Tricks for your radio and anywhere else in the 'net.

Reactions: Retro CB Guy

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.