• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need your prayers

Very sorry to hear this news, Sonwatcher.

I hope everyone realizes how damaging and painfull this is to the family members left behind to deal with the tradgedy.

calcross.jpg

So very sorry to hear that...
Condolences to you and your family..
i hope you are able to break it easily to your kids..

GOD Bless

I really don't know what good my prayers can do for you Sonwatcher ? but your more then welcome to them. IM sorry for your families loss , I lost my only sister at the end of January from a brain anerizm ....51 years young ,just sitting there watching Dr.Phil like every other day ....got a headach and that's all she wrote )-: .....Suicide huh ? Whatever it was I can only hope he's now in a better place ......life surely can get tough from time to time for all of us ,I can only hope and pray for the energy to with stand the trials and tribulations that come my way each and everyday. God Bless Sonwatcher ......... Switch Kit

Sorry to hear the news sonwatcher. I'm not much for prayer but, I'll have my wife say one for you and your family. Especially, the young ones.

My the Comforter of God the Holy Spirit be with you and your family in this your time need.

""Romans 8:28-29
"We know that God causes everthing to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son."

"We know": Our hope in difficult times is not based on positive thinking, wishful thinking, or natural optimism. It is a certainty based on the truths that God is in complete control of our universe and that he loves us.

"that God causes: There's a Grand Designer behind everything. Your life is not a result of random chance, fate or luck. There is a master plan.

"everything": God's plan for your life involves all that happens to you-including your mistakes, your sins and your hurts. It includes illness, debt, disasters, divorce and death of loved ones. God can bring good out of the worst evil. He did at Calvary.

"to work together" : Not separately or independently. The events in your life work together in God's plan. They are not isolated acts, but interdependent parts of the process to make you like Christ....If you will give God all your distasteful, unpleasant experiences, he will blend them together for good.

"for the good": This does not say everything in life is good. Much of what happens in our world is evil and bad, but God specializes in bringing good out of it....God's purpose is greater than our problems, our pain and even our sin.

"of those who love God and are called": This promise is only for God's children. It is not for everyone. All things work for bad for those living in opposition to God who insist on having their own way.

"according to his purpose": What is that purpose? That we "become like his Son". Everything God allows to happen in your life is permitted for that purpose!"" (The Purpose-Driven Life, pp 195-196, Rick Warren 2002)

Perhaps this excerpt may help you sort out your feelings. I felt that it might be appropriate for you at this time. If this is out of place forgive me, but as I answered your request for prayer I remembered this passage and wanted to pass it on to you.

regards,

Wayne C.

Ron I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers go out to your family and I second those thoughts expressed by our Mr. Wayne C.

Thank you Randy, C2, Peddler,KingCobra,Switchkit,Jeff,126.Wayne and Marconi. Your words,thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.