• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Base setup ordered(opinions please)

I'm honestly going for a broadcast sound, but yes i do agree his is really annoying only because he's running atleast 20,000watts and i found that out today

He hasn't been as strong because during the wild storms in California, his huge antenna was damaged and he is using a single flat side beam only. I think 20,000 watts is understating it but with the big beam up and operating he could own channel 6 with 1000 watts.

He hasn't been as strong because during the wild storms in California, his huge antenna was damaged and he is using a single flat side beam only. I think 20,000 watts is understating it but with the big beam up and operating he could own channel 6 with 1000 watts.
im not gonna try and over do it, i think a little playing around and finding a sweet spot and leaving it alone, kinda like a not to much or less but have a great sound.I know a road devil or silver eagle can do that but just playing with some new ideas

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.