• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New CB Base Station Set Up

View attachment 39316 My Base Station set up I just put together. Mounted the Solarcon A99 antenna on the roof yesterday. Look forward to playing around with it. I’m located in Bethlehem, PA which is about an hour north of Philadelphia.
I've got an old Cobra142 on a old Maverick 250. I've talked to people where you're at and beyond. I go by 631out Beaufort SC, (by the way, I've got the same aerial as you!) Maybe I'll catch you sometime.

Reactions: S&W357
New to the site here so thought I'd share a Pic of my little station.. Not much but it's a start! Haven't been on air since 97' but been tinkering the last year or so! Not sure why but I got a thing for the little 25s. This my special edition 25LX here! My little corner to the outside world!
20211122_211505.jpg

Last edited:
Nice station there, I live in Allentown, right near Bethlehem, maybe I'll hear you. Antron 99 to Antron 99.. Haha

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated