• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NEW GALAXY S3 PROBLEM. HELP!

Stellasstillarat

Aug 14, 2014
My galaxy s3's microphone broke. I purchesed an exstended warranty but radio shack couldn't locate a new one.
They sent me a check which i useded to purchase a new s3 from Wal-Mart.
I had some help from the Wal-Mart/virgin mobile help center. Everything went smoth but all my searches and sites are showing up with extremely small font size. I havr the font set to huge but it's no belp. Unless i enlarge the screen with my fingers i just cant read the writing. When i enlarge the screen to where i can read the print the postings / sites are off set and i have to keep scrolling to the left and right. Any suggestions.? Thanks p.s. it's a virgin mobile prepaid galaxy s3'. A double tap enlarges the font to a point where i can read it without having to move the screen to the left or right as it's centerd but even the double tap size docent equal the size of the font without double tapping on my old s3. This really sux.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.