• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

new guy that will not...

Motor Doctor

Dec 14, 2005
georgia
ask the" which radio to buy question!!" hey guys im getting back into cb after a 20 year absence. man do i have some catching up to do. lots of good info here ill be reading old posts for days. thanks for letting me join the fun and i hope to c ya round the board
glad to be here
thanks
charliec aka the motor doctor

Welcome Motordoc...

Just remember to take at least two opinions with every radio prescription around here... ;) :LOL:

Snoope back hiding in the snow........Ho-Ho-Ho

Hello there Motor Doctor, Welcome to the World Wide Radio Forum.......Glad your getting back into the CB realm.....This is one of the best forums on the web.......Good luck finding a new rig.....73's

Motor Doctor said:
ask the" which radio to buy question!!" hey guys im getting back into cb after a 20 year absence. man do i have some catching up to do. lots of good info here ill be reading old posts for days. thanks for letting me join the fun and i hope to c ya round the board
glad to be here
thanks
charliec aka the motor doctor

Welcome! And you'll probably find yourself buying what you had 20 years ago off E-bay!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.