• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Radio for Xmas?

20CB110- wrote
Congrats you lucky.....................,anyway here is the info you need.

www.radiomods.co.nz/kenwood/kenwoodts50.html

Thank you my good man. I have copied and printted this great site out. Now as soon as i get a little time i will take a look into this puppy, an' see if i can work some magic.
P.S.
Being in Norway you should check out a very good band called Nickles and Dimes playing some gigs there. You might like them if you are a Rocker.Tell them Suzy and Steve said hi from the cornfields of Indiana, USA.

73's and i am out of here.
Bandit169.

I got a broken ft 817 :( and now the guy that sold it will not answer my emails! I hate rip offs!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

ranger rci 2950 dx

i also run a rci 2950 dx in my big truck ive spoken to stateside on many occassions i purchased it last year in louisville kentucky at copper electronics on my way down to nashville and the smokey mouantains those rangers are a top radio u couldnt beat them with a stick 4 sure i really enjoy the scan and digital readout which is a great feature for talking on ssb i just hope we can get some conditions on 11 metres real soon from the states enjot your ranger my friend there the best thing since t bone steaks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.