• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Radio for Xmas?

kevin IB said:
that is one bad a$$ stretched out pete!!good job!!

I been seeing a lot of stretched out Pete's coming from Wisconsin... I also seen a stretched out B-61 Mack with a 450 cat in it.. And paint job's on them like you never seen befor.. You would think there just Show rig's. But there an every day driver..
Tom

a450 cat in a B-61 now that's a big shoe horn hell I used to drive a B81 with a 300 plus and a quad box in it and I thought that was the cats meow for a B model ..man I don't miss whacking my knuckles off the fly window if you drove one you'd know what I mean

there are a few reasons for streatching a frame, one of the most commom reasons is it places less weight over the front wheels allowing for heavier/ ackword loads such as some heavy equiptment like cranes and lifts.

Yep I sure did 8) . My Wife heard me talking about a kenwood TS 50 to match up with my TS 940 Sat. And under the tree was a vcr sized box :? . But in the box was a new TS 50 Kenwood, Boy was i shocked :shock: !!! Now i need to know how to make it transmit & receive in the 11 meter freq'. Any of you Big Radio Surgeon's know the trick? Send me an email and tell me, then i can get this bad boy talkin' ;) .
Thanks and Happy New Year,Bandit169nwind--CDX169.

Bandit169 said:
Yep I sure did 8) . My Wife heard me talking about a kenwood TS 50 to match up with my TS 940 Sat. And under the tree was a vcr sized box :? . But in the box was a new TS 50 Kenwood, Boy was i shocked :shock: !!! Now i need to know how to make it transmit & receive in the 11 meter freq'. Any of you Big Radio Surgeon's know the trick? Send me an email and tell me, then i can get this bad boy talkin' ;) .
Thanks and Happy New Year,Bandit169nwind--CDX169.

Congrats you lucky.....................,anyway here is the info you need.

www.radiomods.co.nz/kenwood/kenwoodts50.html

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.