• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Ranger Professional PPR-TLM1 *Review*

Got a sample last night from Ranger. I like the TFT screen. Will test it out over the weekend, but seems like it has a good receiver out of the box. If it could just filter out the broadcasts by the knuckleheads I would be happy.

Forgot to mention that there is a new Connex coming out. Looks great from the pictures I saw. Should get a sample for testing next week.

When you say a good receiver out of the box is this an indication that ranger have finally realised how to use a frequency counter?

because every previous ranger built radio i've ever unboxed and thats plenty, was anything up too 1khz off frequency on SSB and just as bad on other modes although on them frequency tolerance isn't quite as important.

Hello,
I need the software cd and users manual for the Ranger Professional PPR-TLM1 and I'm really hoping you guys can set me up with both !! The users manual by way of PDF or physical copy either way is fine but prefer it in an easy PDF file to refer to.
Please reply and let me know asap !

I'm sending a pic of it to refresh your memory, Retro

Attachments

• Ranger PPR-TML1 Pro eBay 10.jpg
    Ranger PPR-TML1 Pro eBay 10.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 5

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1