• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Tattoo.

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
Here is a pic of the outline.
Picture020.jpg
This is when it was finished.
100_3785.jpg
And this is a Pic of my bros tattoo
100_3771.jpg

Nice tats, Alsworld....the first tat is a "tribal" the second is obvious. How long did the first one take to do? I have a tiger coming out of a cave on my right shoulder that took ~2 1/2 hours. Also one on my right shoulder blade of Pluto.

The tribal doesnt mean anything. I have a design for a tribal i wanted to get but i will be adding on to this one. I also have another tat. on my right arm. Its close to what my brother's looks like but i've had that one for a while. And the tribal took him 2 1/2 hours and my brothers only took only 45 min. My sister and my mom both got tattoo's yesterday. My sisters is pretty cool. Its stars going up her side. Pretty kick ass if you ask me. Ill post pictures when i go to see her in the next couple of days.

The tribal doesnt mean anything. I have a design for a tribal i wanted to get but i will be adding on to this one. I also have another tat. on my right arm. Its close to what my brother's looks like but i've had that one for a while. And the tribal took him 2 1/2 hours and my brothers only took only 45 min. My sister and my mom both got tattoo's yesterday. My sisters is pretty cool. Its stars going up her side. Pretty kick ass if you ask me. Ill post pictures when i go to see her in the next couple of days.

I think they look great! For some of us who have tattoos, they mean something, for others it's all in the design (or planning for more in the future). And it's all good. There are no rules.

It's a nice job for sure. I have multiple tattoos and appreciate skin art. Mine have meanings to me, but that is a "me" thing. It relates to my beliefs and personality. Tribal art is awesome and sometimes it digs deep into ones soul on why that particular design appeals. Others it's simply because it looks cool. Yours look cool for sure. The cross is self explainatory and a darn nice job.

W9NXP,
the "Why" comes from within all of us for reasons that most people don't understand. I have mutiple tattoos, and never regret a single one. Some people look down upon us bearing skin art, and we don't understand. Much like maybe you may not understand why we have them. I think it's beautiful, you may not. It's all good. DCowboys summed it up perfectly.

If we were all the same, there would be no individuality, and that would cause life to be boring. Everyone loathes over the Mona Lisa, but few paint her on the body. But the art we paint into our skin, only those of us who see the beauty can understand. WHY? Unless you have an open mind, there is no answer for you. And you know what? That's okay. We all must remain what we are, different.

Nice art CDX197.

Nothing wrong with the question Why ? , Why do females (or males for that reason) put studs in there tongues ? A pretty girl with a stud in her tongue ? I know what I get out of it , or low cut tops to show off belly rings ? Maybe IM from an old school but if it were my daughter , I don't think I would be to happy about it ,especially if she was still living under my roof. My father had a few tatoos on both his arms , I thought they were nice , but I never felt the need for one through out my life , but yet I wear a diamond stud in my left ear as my father did. I suppose it's all about expressing ones self ? I would think that tatoos are somewhat the same as expressing ones self , or for a need of attention from others ? it really doesn't matter if "I'M" impressed or not , because it ain't about me , it's about "you" and "you" will be wearing your skin for the rest of your living days. I can remove my earring , and you can put a shirt on ,but I do know this much , if I take off my earring and go to sleep at night and wake up the next day , it will still be off as long as I don't put it back on , my body art ain't going nowhere to soon :) so it just goes right back to .......to each his or her own. But "Why" is a fair enough question. Different strokes for different folks. What's really going on ? 8)

I hear you there 546 :( I guess them dudes in prison like to express themselves as well , talk about body art there ! I suppose when all one has is time , what the hell huh ! How about them dudes over in parts of Africa , Bone in the nose anyone ? 8) Now that's what I call expressing ones self , I wonder if I went to work on Monday morning with a bone through my nose if they might send me home :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.