• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NEW TECH/GENERAL JUST HAVE TO PLAY THE WAIT GAME

Thanx for all the (y) from everyone. I am looking forward to it... Just had a talk with my bud in ILL and it looks like he is going to look into again now that I got mine... As far as the "Chicken Band/Freeband" goes unlike a few others I AM NOT going to hang up that mic. I maybe looked down on by a few and congrats by others, It is where my roots was from and NO ONE is going to take that away...

HAPPY DXn TO ALL NO MATTER WHAT BAND YOU ARE ON

WD-40
Yeah I hear you on not hanging up any mic's I still cb it up, even though I am ham now. now you just have more options on what you want to do.

Reactions: 1 person
Well It is official as of thursday 01/12/2011 I am now KF7TLL

For now I will be on 10-11-12 meter, until I can get a tower for my Tri-bander I am getting.... There is a few laying around (old TV antenna towers) That i need to go and pound on the doors and see if they want to get rid of them :whistle:

Also have set up a 2 meter base but can only hit one repeater, I tell you this QTH is not the best for radio :blink:

Think I need to hit the lotto and get that BIG house on a BIG hill
well....... don't really need a big house but on top of a BIG hill would be nice.
That was the good thing with my last QTH it was great for DX.....

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.