• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New to the forum but not the hobby

criterian

Feb 16, 2011
Ottawa, Canada
451 mobile, capital city of Canada wavin our hand at ya

Attachments

• DSCF0142.jpg
    DSCF0142.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCF0140.jpg
    DSCF0140.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 197

super!

what kind of antenna is that?

Also, that looks like a Buick Regal, and if it is I recognize the LS but what is an LSX?

That's just a cheap Dominator T215-B $29.99 but it out performs anything else I had in my collection including the Wilson 5k center load so it's on the car till something better can be shipped in lol. And yes it is a Buick Regal LSX, the LSX was a LS that had been shipped to SLP Performance and had some upgrade done before they got to the dealer. The LS became the LSX and the GX became the GSX

Last edited:
So how rare were the X Regals?

I don't know the exact numbers (never really looked into it) mine is the third one I've seen, but there are a few guys on some of the Buick forums that have them and some have clones, most of the non-elderly that bought these cars bought the GS or GSX because they were supercharged. And until I installed my radio in here I had no idea that this was such a lousy car to use as a ground plane (everything had to be bonded)

What is even more rare is a Buick Regal LSX with 08 Ford Mustang Mags lol

Attachments

• Picture770-1.jpg
    Picture770-1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 176
Looks good. I've never seen an LSX before. I once had an 03 LS, it had a digital a/c controller though. Good cars, welcome to the forum.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.