• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New to the forums.

Hello gents and ladies. About 8 months ago I got back into cb radio after a 20 year hiatus. Been getting a lot of great information here and thought it was about time I joined. I'm normally on 38 LSB if conditions are in my favor, and I'm usually on every evening (FM) with an awesome group of local guys.
I feel very fortunate to be a part of such a great hobby.
73'S To all.
Brother DXer in Texas
Cheers! From the Show-me-State!

Reactions: Brother DXer
Welcome to the forum Brother DXer.

I talked to Audioshockwav the other day and he told me that he talked to you on his radio.

I'm Grampa 39zero on the radio, and I live in Houston.

73's

Marconi
Thanks for the welcome, Marconi!
Yes, I did talk to Audioshockwav. Conditions were great for us on that particular morning. He seems like a super nice guy!!
Houston, aye? I'm very familiar with the area. Born and raised in Katy. Of course it definitely doesn't resemble the Katy I grew up in. The town grew from 3000 population to... hundreds of thousands in that area today. Ugh......
Again, I appreciate the welcome.

73's

I like the Fort Worth area. My youngest son actually moved to the area a few years ago and we drive up there for a visit occasionally. I wouldn't want to live there though. Too may people for me, which is why me and my wife moved out to San Angelo 30 years ago. She worked downtown Houston and I worked just inside the loop. Commuting in that traffic every day was tiresome, so we pickup up and ran west.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.