• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New to the forums.

Brother DXer

226 - west Texas (WDX 226)
Aug 20, 2022
Texas
Hello gents and ladies. About 8 months ago I got back into cb radio after a 20 year hiatus. Been getting a lot of great information here and thought it was about time I joined. I'm normally on 38 LSB if conditions are in my favor, and I'm usually on every evening (FM) with an awesome group of local guys.
I feel very fortunate to be a part of such a great hobby.
73'S To all.
Brother DXer in Texas

Welcome to the Forum, Great bunch of Gentlemen here always happy to answer any questions or help you might need,all you have to do is ask,I usually hang out at.385 LSB myself listening to any possible contacts, Welcome again back to the Hobby and the Forum!!

AE 575

Reactions: Brother DXer
And the Cb radio hobby said
Screenshot_20220824-091921_Chrome.jpg

Welcome to wwdx and back to the hobby. Lots of fine folks in here then you have the occasional A-hole like myself that you just have to love as they are. All fine folks, even the A-hole :ROFLMAO:

Rock on! Good to hear there is still some community on the air there. It has gotten quite sparse elsewhere in the country.

Welcome and 73!
Thanks!!
There's only 5 of us guys locally, and we're always looking for those who lurk in the shadows, listening.

Welcome to the Forum, Great bunch of Gentlemen here always happy to answer any questions or help you might need,all you have to do is ask,I usually hang out at.385 LSB myself listening to any possible contacts, Welcome again back to the Hobby and the Forum!!

AE 575
Appreciate the welcome and the offer of answering questions. I always have questions and probably always will.

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
Hello gents and ladies. About 8 months ago I got back into cb radio after a 20 year hiatus. Been getting a lot of great information here and thought it was about time I joined. I'm normally on 38 LSB if conditions are in my favor, and I'm usually on every evening (FM) with an awesome group of local guys.
I feel very fortunate to be a part of such a great hobby.
73'S To all.
Brother DXer in Texas
Welcome! This is a great place, I have learned a lot here, that's for sure.

Delaware Base Station #808

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.