• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New to the site. Checking in

Welcome From Eastern N.C I go by > Triple One< when I shoot Skip ! Smoke It if You Want Too Dont bother me Abit

While 33 states have some form of legalized marijuana, it has not been Federally approved. The Government has "Bots" that snoop the internet looking for activities that may be contrary to the law.

While 33 states have some form of legalized marijuana, it has not been Federally approved. The Government has "Bots" that snoop the internet looking for activities that may be contrary to the law.

And speaking of bots.........the reason for the request to change avatars was simply because of the advertising bots that scan this site. As of this very moment there are currently 63 bots scanning this site. The ads displayed are inserted by these bots that scan things including images. The last thing we need is ads for who knows what. It has nothing to do with being pro or anti weed. Just wanted to clarify that issue. Carry on carrying on.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.