• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New to this site

Lt Dan

Mud Duck
Aug 31, 2009
Carteret County NC
Hi, My names Dan, Most everyone knows me as Lt. Dan

I live in carteret County NC. I've been into cb-ing like a year now, maybee more, I cant remember when I started.

I've always loved cbs. I bought my first cb radios when I was 9. They were a pair of realistic hand held units that took 10 AA batteries each and they only had chanel 14. They were fun. But thats when i realized the potential of the cb.

I'm fortunate to live in an area where i have fellow cb-ers in the same general area. They are very nice people and have helped me alot. Theres papa bear and string bean. There like my best cb friends.

I have outfited both my parents cars with cbs. Though my dad still needs to reenforce his trunk to support the 102 inch steel whip i got him. hehe. I had my cb hooked up in my van, but im selling the van so I don't have my own cb setup at the moment. I mean i still have the cb and everything, but its not hooked up. I'm considering using my mobile as a base, but is seems like alot of troubble. My paents wouldn't be too thrilled with a tower in the back yard eather.

Anyway, I'm being a ratchet jaw so ill shut up. :D

Hi, My names Dan, Most everyone knows me as Lt. Dan

I live in carteret County NC. I've been into cb-ing like a year now, maybee more, I cant remember when I started.

I've always loved cbs. I bought my first cb radios when I was 9. They were a pair of realistic hand held units that took 10 AA batteries each and they only had chanel 14. They were fun. But thats when i realized the potential of the cb.

I'm fortunate to live in an area where i have fellow cb-ers in the same general area. They are very nice people and have helped me alot. Theres papa bear and string bean. There like my best cb friends.

I have outfited both my parents cars with cbs. Though my dad still needs to reenforce his trunk to support the 102 inch steel whip i got him. hehe. I had my cb hooked up in my van, but im selling the van so I don't have my own cb setup at the moment. I mean i still have the cb and everything, but its not hooked up. I'm considering using my mobile as a base, but is seems like alot of troubble. My paents wouldn't be too thrilled with a tower in the back yard eather.

Anyway, I'm being a ratchet jaw so ill shut up. :D

This is kinda kool if you read it in Forrest Gumps voice. ahahha lt. dan no that's a good one. good to see ya anyhoo

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.