• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New years preddictions now..

I predict that 98% of the people who make predictions will be wrong.Also 99% of the people who make New Year's resolutions will break them.I resolve to loose about 50 lbs. BTW. :p

predictions

QRN said:
I predict that 98% of the people who make predictions will be wrong.Also 99% of the people who make New Year's resolutions will break them.I resolve to loose about 50 lbs. BTW. :p
I predict to get my General and buy that Icom 756pro III.

Re: predictions

Glazierman said:
QRN said:
I predict to get my General and buy that Icom 756pro III.

Hey glazierman,I hope I am one of the 98% who are wrong then. ;)

i have 2 predictions,,1 jeb,bush will be the next preident.. 2 , rush limbaugh will come outta the closet..lol..

I predict that I will get to work a lot of New Stations on Ten Meters this Year, Like to welcome all the New Op`s up to HF.
It is going to be a Great Year for Ham Radio, and I look forward to more activty on 10 ,12, 17 and more when the up-grades to General happen.
73 to all...

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.