• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Newbie ?

It goes quickly sometimes

Damn you guys got life good.
I remember back in 19dickitydo when it was snail mail TO the FCC and snail mail FROM the FCC.

data base?

What is a data base?

Welcome to the loony.... uh I mean welcome to the Hobby!
(y)

Jeff

Ask the VE team. Saturday test equals Tuesday data base with our team.
Congrats

Radio yet?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Damn you guys got life good.
I remember back in 19dickitydo when it was snail mail TO the FCC and snail mail FROM the FCC.

data base?

What is a data base?

Welcome to the loony.... uh I mean welcome to the Hobby!
(y)

Jeff

yeah,.......... mine took 90 days to show up:laugh:

2 weeks to get mine. Now go after the General ticket. Tech dont get you much on HF. And with the way the bands have neen lately you need more options of frequency to work.
Congrads on your ticket and if you have any questions about rigs to buy just let us know how much your willing to spend and if you plan on usinh digital modes or not and we can all give you somee ideas.

(y)

Wish I could remember my CB call. I have no idea how long that process took.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

They should let a guy key up as soon as he/she passes the test. I don't see the big deal, just use some kind of temporary call sign or something until you actual ticket comes.

That "as soon as they pass the test" used to be done by some groups. They would "issue" a temporary call, usually someone's in the group or a fictitious one, and the ones who passed usually ended up in trouble. No, it's not a good idea, think about it and you can see why.
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.