• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Night Watch some are out

I came here with a similar problem. I got this 25 The other day that i started working on. The volume was very scratchy so I removed the knob to clean it out. I used a 3/8 deep socket to remove it which was a very tight fit in to the opening. The volume works fine but now half of the night watch face plate won't light up. While removing the knob the sticker started to pull off when i pulled the socket out due to the tight fit. Now From the volume knob to the meter won't light up, only bits and pieces if I press on the dark part of the face plate will intermittently light up. It also has a slight hum when it's on. Can i repair this or does it need replacing? If anyone knows anything about repairing or replacing this, please let me know. Thanks

I don't know if its an easy fix but your not alone I heard its a common problem with NW's .If anyone knows how to fix them its here . Good Luck 73's

Sent from my NB09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.