• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Nittany-Scientific

ROC1

Apr 5, 2008
This might be mis-catagorized - it's more of a company question.
Has any one ever dealt with Nittany-Scientific? I've been trying for over a week to buy the NEC-Win Synth product and am getting no-where. I can't believe in this day and age it's this tough to get a peice of software...

Monday early AM, sent a request to NS for ordering information. I couldn't fill in their PDF with my verson of Adobe Reader and don't have access to a fax.

Tuesday late PM, sent an email that basically said don't bother... I wasn't impressed with the lack of response.

Thursday I get an Email from Brent, who apologizes several times, said the email went to his junk folder and wanted to know if I was still interested. I immediately replied with all of my purchase and payment info. No reply.

Friday early AM I leave a voice mail to let them know I sent the info just in-case it hit the spam folder again.

No reply, no confirmation, nothing.

I want the software but this is stupid. Even the most basic home operation can setup streamlined ordering, payment and digital delivery. Just doesn't make sense that it's this difficult. /rant

I'm done with Nittany-Scientific... Zero customer service.
Would never reccomend them - ever.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.