• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

No AM transmit SSB ok

hi,

Where is Vr103 adjusted?

Does anything change on AM when you turn it?

You mention you have Audio out on the meterin AM, do you mean in the MOD mode of the internal meter? or in the RF mode of the meter?

Also check diodes D159 and D151, see the board layout here:

cbtricks.com hr2510

They may have been damaged by the Variable mod.

(They are both 1N4148 diodes)

Let me know..

Roger

</p>

hi,

Where is Vr103 adjusted?

Does anything change on AM when you turn it?

You mention you have Audio out on the meterin AM, do you mean in the MOD mode of the internal meter? or in the RF mode of the meter?

Also check diodes D159 and D151, see the board layout here:

cbtricks.com hr2510

They may have been damaged by the Variable mod.

(They are both 1N4148 diodes)

Let me know..

Roger

</p>

Getting nothing out on AM but shows TX and modulation on radio meter.

Works perfectly on SSB.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Detailman

</p>

Getting nothing out on AM but shows TX and modulation on radio meter.

Works perfectly on SSB.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Detailman

</p>

Hi,

I do not have a source for an updated schematic for the 95 Sn models. But Q140 is the updated version of the Factory Mod on the older versions that added a Transistor to the bottom pf the PCB and is noted on the Service manual Schematic as Q131. It is similar to Q19 in the HR2600 which is CW inhibit.

Why they chose to renumber it is beyond me.

Roger

</p>

Hi,

I do not have a source for an updated schematic for the 95 Sn models. But Q140 is the updated version of the Factory Mod on the older versions that added a Transistor to the bottom pf the PCB and is noted on the Service manual Schematic as Q131. It is similar to Q19 in the HR2600 which is CW inhibit.

Why they chose to renumber it is beyond me.

Roger

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.