• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NOALOX

Re: noalux

marven said:
Ok, I give up, I still don't see the answer to roberto as to where to find it?
Where in this thread has Roberto asked where to buy Noalox? The original poster already has a bottle as his pictures shows. Where is Roberto's post anyway?

In THIS THREAD, I specifically say where you can buy Noalox.

Re: noalux

Hello Marven:

I do NOT reccomend using Noalox as I have had at least 2 or 3 customers that have used the Noalox Compound, and had to disassembly the antenna, to remove it from the antenna mating surfaces, to get the antenna to work right.

In installations near the sea I use the good quality 3M Black Electrical Tape over the Aluminum Mating surfaces. This allows the natural Aluminum Surface to be mated and held in place with a good quality hose clamp. This is a good design and time has proven it a good design. A light coat of Flat black paint over the Black Electrical Tape to protect it from the Sun's UV Rays will also be a help.

Even untreated Aluminum Tubing, that has been taken apart shows the inside covered aluminum surfaces to be in good shape and in many cases still shinney even after 20 to 30 years use.

Jay in the Mojave

marven said:
Ok, I give up, I still don't see the answer to roberto as to where to find it? I looked at my local wally world, I've been to every shop in town. I called all the distributors I know, and still can't find it. Help?!!
marven :roll:

P.S. I've been using silicone tape.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.