• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

not sure were to post plz help

Lol nice XD. Sry if im being a pest. Want to make sure I do something right if im gonna do any modding or adding things in like a fan. Never have done a fan add on or soldering things.

Last edited:
I guess the gods will tell you if the 257 is good or is there something else I haven't owned one yet. In the southeast the summertime temps can reach 160 degrees inside a non tinted window car. I wouldn't have it sit directly in the sun either. Get familiar with the features on different radios. I like a lot of bells and whistles so to speak but recently I bought a Uniden PRO505 XL compact cb. It's bare bones as far as features go but takes up a very small footprint. Magnum 257:
Optima MK3:

Stryker 955:

Anytone 5555 V.6

You could do a search on this forum to find topics about these radios
Yeah th
I guess the gods will tell you if the 257 is good or is there something else I haven't owned one yet. In the southeast the summertime temps can reach 160 degrees inside a non tinted window car. I wouldn't have it sit directly in the sun either. Get familiar with the features on different radios. I like a lot of bells and whistles so to speak but recently I bought a Uniden PRO505 XL compact cb. It's bare bones as far as features go but takes up a very small footprint. Magnum 257:
Optima MK3:

Stryker 955:

Anytone 5555 V.6

You could do a search on this forum to find topics about these radios...
Yes i suppose one could do a search for just about any radio he or she may want to learn more about a specific brand or model most desired by the consumer.
Ole Shoog Nasty 1109 worldwide, come on.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated