1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Note to the Admins

Discussion in 'CB and Export Equipment and Accessories' started by Eiresh, Sep 12, 2014.

1. pro151

pro151 KB4RMA

I'm taking odds on how long before this thread turns to shit and has to be locked. :rolleyes:

CB shop preferences are like Alabama vs Auburn football.

2. Captain Kilowatt

Captain Kilowatt Professional Amateur
    Staff Member

I was hoping that posts #4 and 10 were a hint as to that very end.

binrat and pro151 like this.
  3. pro151

pro151 KB4RMA

Some people don't take hints well at all. :ROFLMAO:

4. AudioShockwav

AudioShockwav Extraterrestrial Admin
    Staff Member

"" I resolved that too by insisting the phone provider gave me a newish android s3 mini or send a tech to remove broadband, phone, 2tivo boxes, sky movies on demand and one shite nokia that even osama bin stealing couldn't upload jihad on as it was more antiquated than a fucking dodo in my most civil Glaswegian so that is sorted.

And

Amyway I'm a happy bunny, got good friends, a smart customer service rep and my mate is eternally grateful.""

Jazz:
    my most civil Glaswegian

You have such a wonderful way with words my friend, like a saint on sunday at St Mary's Cathedral
    :)

Thank you for the good words, glad I could help.
    I have played with that design of radio for many years. My very first real export radio was a Lincoln made in Belgium. There was a time I could pull a CPU from the HR radios and fit a ChipSwitch without blinking, but my hands/eyes do not allow me to do that kind of work anymore.

Jeff

5. Eiresh

Eiresh New Member

Perhaps these ideas should be deleted as a failure?!?

I would perfer to think that the lowest common denominator was higher then I imagined.

Sorry if I caused problems. I will make sure I don't speak up too loudly. Feel free to delete threads as necessary.

6. Mudfoot

Mudfoot Elmer

Don't take it the wrong way. Your intentions are honorable. It's best to just ask at the time you need a recommendation for a tech. If there is no local tech, then you'll have to ship it out.

Your threads will just get polluted with useless poo pooing and chest thumping. Kinda like it did with Snake being listed. Yes, he's on YouTube, but he gets butt hurt easily and disables comments.

Captain Kilowatt likes this.