• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Note to the Admins

I'm taking odds on how long before this thread turns to shit and has to be locked. :rolleyes:

CB shop preferences are like Alabama vs Auburn football.

"" I resolved that too by insisting the phone provider gave me a newish android s3 mini or send a tech to remove broadband, phone, 2tivo boxes, sky movies on demand and one shite nokia that even osama bin stealing couldn't upload jihad on as it was more antiquated than a fucking dodo in my most civil Glaswegian so that is sorted.

And

Amyway I'm a happy bunny, got good friends, a smart customer service rep and my mate is eternally grateful.""

Jazz:
my most civil Glaswegian

You have such a wonderful way with words my friend, like a saint on sunday at St Mary's Cathedral
:)

Thank you for the good words, glad I could help.
I have played with that design of radio for many years. My very first real export radio was a Lincoln made in Belgium. There was a time I could pull a CPU from the HR radios and fit a ChipSwitch without blinking, but my hands/eyes do not allow me to do that kind of work anymore.

Jeff

Perhaps these ideas should be deleted as a failure?!?

I would perfer to think that the lowest common denominator was higher then I imagined.

Sorry if I caused problems. I will make sure I don't speak up too loudly. Feel free to delete threads as necessary.

Don't take it the wrong way. Your intentions are honorable. It's best to just ask at the time you need a recommendation for a tech. If there is no local tech, then you'll have to ship it out.

Your threads will just get polluted with useless poo pooing and chest thumping. Kinda like it did with Snake being listed. Yes, he's on YouTube, but he gets butt hurt easily and disables comments.

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.