• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NTE Rotor

I emailed Norm hopefully he'll get back to me.

Thanks again:)

Boy this guy missed it-

Hello,
I have an NTE CB-105 rotor. I was wondering if you sell gears for these ? I'm sorry but I think this is just another generic china import like rs and cm and has the plastic gears ...they cost more to work on than to buy another. I 'm sorry I can be of no help on this.

First I asked if he sold the gears. I didn't ask him to work on it. And my rotor has steel gears.:blink:

I had the rotor motor all apart yesterday, ball bearings and all:blink: Every gear was metal . It may be he was referring to the control unit. But I just bought a new one tonight and stood on the roof in the rain hooking it up. Not sure if that was dedication or stupidity :blush: So, I'm back to business. I also found a couple tower pieces where I bought the rotor so I am puting some things together in my head as what I can do with them:D

Yeah that would have made it adventurous for sure ! I have to wear glasses for up close looking and they were covered with water. I was trying to attach the wires inside the motor. I took off my glasses so I could see and that was fun in itself :D I guess I should have attached the wires before it was mounted on the mast :D

I finally have my 144/440 yagi up on the rotor. I need to get a coax to connect the 440 portion. I also want to get my 6m Hamstik dipole back up above the yagi.

Yeah that would have made it adventurous for sure ! I have to wear glasses for up close looking and they were covered with water. I was trying to attach the wires inside the motor. I took off my glasses so I could see and that was fun in itself :D I guess I should have attached the wires before it was mounted on the mast :D

I hear ya man, I hear ya. I wear progressive bifocals and finding the sweet spot is a challenge sometimes. :cry:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.