• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

OBAMA SSTV picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Squawker

Jan 19, 2011
here is an SSTV picture (digital mode) that I recieved on 40 meters

Attachments

• obama $sux.jpg
    obama $sux.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 172

If you don't like living in this country, move somewhere else.
Destroying US currency is against the law. Whether you believe it or not Patriots lost their lives fighting for this country.

Reactions: 1 person
obama does suck.
just my opinion. you don't need to agree.

In this country we show dissatisfaction at election time, not by acting like spoiled children. There are more mature ways to state your opinion.

Reactions: Mudfoot
I have respect for the office but not for the man holding that office. I personally think his 'symbol' should be a skunk. It's both black and white and everything it does stinks. Former presedent Carter laughs in glee now, he ain't the bottom of the barrel anymore.
And that's as much as I'm going to say about it. Thankfully, there won't be another term for the skunk...
- 'Doc

'Fresh sand'? Or does it mean that the odor has been removed so that it seems fresh but still full of sh**? A fresh 'cow-pie' is about as bad as an old 'cow-pie' as far as I'm concerned. Both smell like... cow-pies.
- 'Doc

If you don't like living in this country, move somewhere else.
Destroying US currency is against the law. Whether you believe it or not Patriots lost their lives fighting for this country.

oh pulllllleze.:angry:

are you some how implying that I am not a patriot because I posted a picture that I received? exactly what currency did I destroy?

... and even though I don't usually post personal info on the web, I have 5 COMBAT tours, I know about men dying for this country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.