• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Oh my, its bad out there today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother DXer

226 - west Texas (WDX226)
Aug 20, 2022
Texas
Turned the radio on and went through the usual ssb channels (except 38) and I couldn't believe all of the fighting, wining, moaning, crying, and flat out adult male bitchery!! It was exceptionally harsh today. This was lsb 38 kind of stuff, coming from guys I know and I've talked to quite often in the past. I have zero tolerance for grown men acting like 13 y/o girls fighting over dolls. And I just don't understand what it is inside "grown ass men" who can't, or don't want to have a little self control, dignity and respect.

Yes, I've heard this stuff since my very first radio. Today was exceptionally bad! So I did what I normally do. Turn to another frequency, but today I just turned it off.
These girls need to grow up.
I'll try again tomorrow....

I turned the base on about half an hour ago and it's like a wasp hive, busy out there. I'm only hearing the typical trash.
Yeah, I'm sure if I would have waited long enough, conditions would have changed enough to cover them up.
It just got me thinking... and I honestly don’t understand all of that.

Reactions: whiteastro
I was listening on 38 lower for awhile this afternoon, had some guy telling off somebody from canada - talking about how canadians aren't allowed to have any firearms (which is total BS) ... Listened for just a couple minutes and moved along to another frequency. Was more entertaining listening to the bowl ... the mentality and maturity or lack of continues to amaze me ...

Yeah it's just what we have to deal with fellas, it definitely isn't going to change. Others are just annoying and others sometimes crack me up with their stupidity.
That 357 white lighting though, dude is relentless and sometimes he's hammered ass drunk and very obvious. Heard him one evening calling out and as the evening wore on his calls got slower and slower the slow and slurred... funny stuff

Oh Yes, sometimes I laugh my ass off when he's been on for a while. Especially towards the end.. slow, slower, done.. . And yes, we'll always have this kind of immature stupidity on the radio. But today... there seemed to be something in the air and people were being exceptionally childish, petty and argumentative. More so than usual! I suppose I'll never understand this type of behavior from grown men.
Just bad timing on my part. Hahaha... Tomorrow is another day.

and here we go again. yet another sidebander crybaby thread. there is about 30 or more from the past month you can join in on. did you have to start another one?
jeez, you guy's are just to much. it makes me even more proud to call myself an AM'er, where we just drop the hammer and the little annoying mudducks disappear. no crying needed! except for the duck that just got erased of course.
in the words of prime, "stop cryin and start buyin or get gone"!

Reactions: Enterprise312ok
and here we go again. yet another sidebander crybaby thread. there is about 30 or more from the past month you can join in on. did you have to start another one?
jeez, you guy's are just to much. it makes me even more proud to call myself an AM'er, where we just drop the hammer and the little annoying mudducks disappear. no crying needed! except for the duck that just got erased of course.
Humm.. This is very interesting, coming from you. Hahaha... Thanks for the laugh groundwire!
73 and have yourself a great weekend.

I hear a lot of gibberish trash talk on AM also. Is it considered being cool to repeat the same phrase over and over like people are simpletons and you have to drive your idea in their head. I'M Gone ! LOL Oh yes I forgot the genius that can't have a sentence without curse words piled in it. I'm Gone !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.